The Extended Care program is provided to assist RFS parents/guardians with child care. The guidelines are listed below. Please note: COVID -19 has caused us to adjust extended care availability. Please call RFS at 765-966-5767 to learn more about current offerings.
- Morning Care begins at 7:45 a.m. and ends at 8:30 a.m. It is a necessary safety measure that children are walked into Morning Care by their parents and contact is made with a caregiver.
- After Care begins at 3:00 p.m. and ends at 5:30 p.m. Children enrolled in After Care must be picked up by 5:30 p.m.; a $25 fee will be assessed for all children left after 5:30.
- Parents must sign their children in (for Before Care) and out (for After Care).
- Extended Care is based on the RFS School Calendar and not on the Richmond Community School calendar.
- Please turn in monthly calendars to inform our Extended Care manager of the times and days your child will be in Extended Care so that adequate supplies and preparations can be made.
- Parents need to notify the school of any changes in use of Extended Care. A 24-hour notice is required unless it is a genuine emergency.
- The cost of Extended Care is $3.50 per hour and per child. Extended care fees will be added to monthly invoices.